Who would have thought 10 years ago that we would be scrolling through our phones swiping back and forth on people’s faces? This has caused our society to be more shallow than ever. Only in this era is it perfectly passable to meet someone, spend time with this person and then “ghost” and never speak to them again. When did we make it acceptable to give no explanation? What happened to real connections, real relationships and old fashioned dating? Here’s some ways to bring back Old Fashioned Dating: Read More
We just did our latest podcast on my “Breakup” and although it was only a short time it doesn’t make it hurt any less. Sometimes the “almost relationships” are the ones that hurt the most. You are almost there, everything is almost right and then just like that it’s over before it even began. I do know when one door closes another door always opens. One thing I am good at is not dwelling in the past and only looking into the future. Everything happens for a reason even if you still can’t pin point exactly what that reason is. Read More
Have you ever heard that saying “Your energy introduces you before you even speak”? I just heard this and I can’t stop thinking about it. I haven’t heard a saying in so long that seems so true. First impressions are everything and people can feel those positive vibes, as I like to call them. I always say what energy you put out there you get back. This comes true when you are dating. When someone is irritated, scared, shy, happy, sad etc. the people around you can feel it. Misery loves company and life is too short to be anything but happy. Here are some tips to stay happy which will in no doubt help you attract the right people in your life. Read More
When you’re in a relationship, there’s always talk of the future. Promises between you two that hold special meaning, and suddenly there’s this huge, scary idea of commitment (when you can’t even commit to choosing a place to eat). Being a part of one another.. Read More
There are a lot of positives in staying single and also reasons why you should stay single. So many people get into relationships for all the wrong reasons. I see it over and over again and it ends in a failed relationship. If you are feeling one of these 5 things, maybe it’s time to do some soul searching for yourself by yourself before jumping into a relationship with anyone.
- You don’t want to be alone: If you can’t be alone then you should NOT get into a relationship with just the first person to come along or the first person to want to date you. It’s healthy to be alone and figure out who you are and what you are looking for in a significant other.
- You are not over your ex: There is no worse time to get into a relationship when you still have feelings for your ex. That’s not a way to get them back and it’s just wasting your time and the persons time you’re dating. Take the time to get over your ex before you move on to someone else.
- You are settling: It’s simple, don’t ever settle. If you’re dating someone but you don’t really like them, stop! Know your worth and know that there are thousands of people in this world and eventually you will meet just the right one. Move on so they can move on.
- You are not ready to commit to one person: You are having too much fun dating lots of people and can’t commit to just one. You want your cake and eat it too. That’s fine, stay single and enjoy it, you’ll be ready when you are ready.
- You keep picking the wrong people for you: All your friends are warning you about this person but for some reason you get sprung. Listen to your friends and family because they will spot things you never will. Trust your friends to help navigate you to the right person.